- Survey Of Empirical Evidence Showing Nonexistence Of Supply And Demand Curves--Robert Vienneau
- Graph/Table of the Week--URPE's Blog
- A Teachable Moment on Property Rights--Anti-Mankiw
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Developing and Emerging markets--Vox-eu
- Sovereign Debt Restructuring: UN Takes a Big Step Forward--Triplecrisis
Sunday, September 14, 2014
On the blogs
I've been reading in the spare time (not as much as I would like, and worse with the World Cup) Louis Uchitelle's Making It: Why Ma...
So besides the coup in Brazil (which was all but confirmed by the last revelations , if you had any doubts), and the electoral victory of M...
Fields, David (Forthcoming), “Classical Dichotomy,” Edward Elgar Encyclopedia on Central Banking , edited by L.P. Rochon et...
This was faster than even I expected (for my views on what Macri meant as soon as he was elected see this and for a more recent assessment...