- Survey Of Empirical Evidence Showing Nonexistence Of Supply And Demand Curves--Robert Vienneau
- Graph/Table of the Week--URPE's Blog
- A Teachable Moment on Property Rights--Anti-Mankiw
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Developing and Emerging markets--Vox-eu
- Sovereign Debt Restructuring: UN Takes a Big Step Forward--Triplecrisis
Sunday, September 14, 2014
On the blogs
Author of a great book on James Buchanan, that is certainly worth reading. The whole thing is related to Buchanan's constitutional ec...
So besides the coup in Brazil (which was all but confirmed by the last revelations , if you had any doubts), and the electoral victory of M...
Fields, David (Forthcoming), “Classical Dichotomy,” Edward Elgar Encyclopedia on Central Banking , edited by L.P. Rochon et...
This was faster than even I expected (for my views on what Macri meant as soon as he was elected see this and for a more recent assessment...